April's Happenings:
1st and 6th~ Temple Recommend Interviews. Palora Chapel 7:00-8:00pm
14th~Sewing/Craft Club. Viking Building 6:00pm. We will be making scriputure totes. Everyone is welcome. Bring a cloth place mat, purse handles, and ribbon to match. Kids are welcome. Also, anyone with a sewing machine...please bring it with you!
18th~ Paradise Stake Women's Conference. "Come Unto Christ" Guest Speaker, Emily Freeman.
10:30-12:30. Palora Chapel. Lunch will be Served.
18th~ Ward Canning. 9:00-11:00am
19th~ Ward Financial Fireside with Patti Peterson
21st~ Ward Temple Night. 6:30pm Session.
28th~ Supping With Sisters. 6:30pm. Place-TBA
Every Tuesday~ Sky Mania, aerobics class. (Tropicana & Steptoe) $6 each class.
Well, sisters, here is a start. Please be patient as we get this going and let us know what we can do for you!
Supping with sisters is going to be at Apple Bees according to Sister Larsen in Primary. Location is Stephanie and Sunset.
ReplyDeleteI think this Blog is a great thing to have, it will really keep everyone updated on what is going on, I will check it daily. Thanks Karen Lee
ReplyDeleteThe Women's Conference today was awesome. In keeping with Sister Freeman's "Be There" principle, I am praying you all are doing your visiting teaching! A phone call or a 15 minute visit. Share your love for Jesus Christ by loving your sisters!
ReplyDeleteI am a little confused about the supping with sisters. I noticed it is not until the 28th of April according to the RS calendar handout. I thought it was this Tues. and couldn't understand why it was the same night as the temple night. I wasn't able to make it this week anyway, but if it is next week I will try.
ReplyDelete